Saturday, December 16, 2006

Another Visit with my "little" Brother

For this visit I was going to try to take him to the Zoo for the second time but it was raining so we decided to go to the movies. We went to see Happy Feet. We got about 2/3's the way through it and he turned to me and said he wanted to go. I could tell he was getting bored. I told him if he could wait ten mintues and it would be over, well a few minutes later he said he wasn't feeling good and wanted to go now. It was difficult for me because I was really enjoying the movie and wanted to finish it but I remember that I was there for my "little" and if wanted to leave then we leave. So I walked out of a movie for the first time in my life. Of course I take him home and give him his Christmas present and he instantly felt better and loved the gift. I got him a bunch of Pokemon cards. Anyways.. Happy Feet was a very cool movie and I look forward to seeing it again and finishing it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment