Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Bruce


Today is one of our good friends Birthday... Bruce.

Bruce is my Harry Potter Buddy and we shared something very speical with the last two books. We would talk almost every night and discuss the chapters we read. We would cry together, laught together and have the OMG moments together. It was fantastic.

He was having a dinner and dancing party in Hollywood tonight and Harry and I got ready and began to drive away from the house when I noticed that my jeep was pulling to one side. I thought Oh shoot I have a flat and sure enough the drivers front left tire was flat. We were already running late and it started to rain. I got out and started to get the jack and stuff. I unscrewed one, two, three, four lug nuts and when I got to the fifth guess what.. it was stripped. I could not believe it. By this time I was super frustrated but thankful that we were only a block from our house so we limped the jeep home to our driveway and I called Bruce and told him that we would not be attending his Birthday bash.. which really upset me as Harry and I were really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment