Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cars


If you read my previous blog entry you know I saw Disney and Pixar's new movie Cars. I would have to say this is my least favorite of all the Disney/Pixars movie. As I was watching it I kept thinking cars are not very likeable characters. But to be honest towards the end of this movie I cried several times. The story was very sweet and some of the characters were very memoriable. Like all Pixar movies there is a short in front of Cars called " One Man Band" this was very cute and funny. This would have been a great movie if it wasn't a Disney/Pixar movie. After Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo and The Incredibles this movie had a lot to live up too and I don't really think it did. Of course I'll see it again and buy it when it comes out on DVD, it's not a bad movie... and after a second viewing, it might even move up on my Pixar list of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment