Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Wonderful World of Harry Potter

I've blogged about this in the past but today they announced the official date that this AWESOME park will open... JUNE 18th is that day. Not sure I want to go on opening weekend as I want to be able to enjoy the park and don't want to be bombarded by crowds.. I figured I'll go later in the year, but I do hope to get out there sometime in 2010, anyone interested in joining me?? You can check out more info about the exciting new park here... http://media.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

2 comments:

  1. You should try to make it to Infinitus in July! The're having a special day at the HP theme park just for attendees of the con! Plus, you'd get to go to the park with hundreds of other HP fans...it doesn't get more epic than that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better let us know when you're coming to Florida. We're only 3 hours away from Orlando and you are always welcome to stay with us.

    ReplyDelete