Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 74

A very late late late workout.. because I went into work and didn't get home until after 8 then had dinner, I didn't get to work out until 11pm.

I did something to my hip tonight, not sure what it was.. but I suddenly had this sharp pain in my left hip. Think I may have twisted the wrong way. But I still got out there and and worked out... though I only did 15 minutes on cardio as my hip was hurting to much to do the full 30.

Today's Workout:

15 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of 10 on the chest fly for my chest (75 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 working on my back (75 lbs)
3 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the free weight (110 lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment