Friday, May 1, 2015

New MASH Podcast & Dinner with Friends

Today Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 103, covering S5 Ep 6 "The Nurses". You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com  Don't forget new episodes are released on the 1st and 15th of the month.

During the evening I headed over to my buddy Robert's place as my best bud Chris arrived from up north earlier today and was making some of his "famous" steaks for dinner. Joining us for this last minute get together was Dallas, Robert, Cait, Chris and myself.

After dinner with played a few games... we started with Ticket to Ride, which is one of my favorites and then moved on to Cockroach Poker, which was a new card game that I had just gotten. That was interesting as Cait was drunk which made it fun trying to explain how to play. Overall it was a fun night of food, friends and fun.

Afterwards Chris came back to my place to crash as we are seeing Avengers tomorrow.. Can't wait to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment