Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Cryptocurrency

About four years ago, I purchased some Cryptocurrency. I had been hearing things around the office and was interested... my friend Tony was pretty knowledgeable on crypto so we would talk at lunches and I had a few extra dollars lying around that I was okay with if I lost so I invested in three crypto currency; Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Over the years I watched all three of these fall to the point were my investment was a third of what I put into it. I wasn't worried as Tony always said this was the long haul investment.

The past few months my three cryptos started to rise and this past week they got to the point that my investment has now all most tripled my money. So I pulled out my initial investment and am now just watching my rewards earn additional money with no worries if anything goes south. 

Of course now I wish I had invested much more then I did but that's the thing with stocks/crypto you never know what's going to happen and I wasn't willing to lose to much. But I'm happy to say that my first endeavor into crypto/stocks risks paid off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment