Saturday, July 1, 2006

Second Outing with my "Little" Brother

Well I had my second outing with Sean my new "little" brother. I was going to take him to Santa Monic Pier. I thought it would be fun to go on some of the rides and play some video games and get hot dogs and such. Well his understanding was that we were going to Santa Monic Beach and he loves the beach and hasn't gone in years. So as soon as we got to the beach he made a bee line for the water and spent the next three hours playing in the ocean. I went in and out of the water but most of the time sat on the beach and watched him play in the ocean. Since I didn't plan on sitting at the beach I didn't put sunblock on my legs and or course got 3rd degree burns on them from the knee down. All in all it was a fun trip. We had some very nice conversation on our way to the beach about school and mean kids and first impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment