Sunday, September 24, 2006

It Finally Happened


My brother finally married his long time girlfriend Lora. It was a beautiful wedding, Lora looked fantastic in her wedding dress, so beautiful. Michael was the charming groom greeting guests as they entered. The wedding went off without a hitch. I was one of his groom's men and after the wedding I almost fell down the a few steps while walking out but other than that everything went great. The reception was a blast. Michael's and Lora's friends are wonderful. Fun, crazy and a bit wild. My brother is a huge Star Wars fan and so are his friends. Several of his friends came to the wedding dressed up as Star Wars characters. Beside the ususal first dance and cutting of the cake, we had a light saber limbo. It was a great wedding and reception. I wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment