Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Surprises

This is how I like to end my workweek. This week was busy at work. We are starting to get close to outputting our first show for the network. There was a lull in my workload and the day was dragging so when the opportunity came up to go junk food shopping for the office I took it. Normally the Post Super don't do things like this but I wanted to get out of the office and I enjoy bringing goodies back to the office and making everyone happy. So I went to Smart and Final and had $200.00 dollars to spend on junk food. I went walking up and down the aisle and got to the candy aisle and noticed slightly under one of the shelves on the floor were two, twenty dollars bills. Of course your instinct is to look around and see if anyone sees you or if the person who dropped them was near by but there was no one around so I picked them up and pocketed them. So not only did I bring happiness to the office with all the goodies I bought but also I got a few extra spending dollars in my pocket. It was a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment