Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spiderman III

I really enjoy the Spiderman movies and was looking forward to the third part. Harry and I debated on seeing it opening night Friday. But since work was busy and we knew the crowds would be crazy. I knew with all the new movies coming out every weekend for the next three month we had to see this opening weekend, so we decided to see it on Sunday. We got to the theater for a 3:05 showing. We got there an hour early and there was no one in line so we decided to go check out a local furniture store. Got back to the line and there were about six people in front of us. We were seeing it in one of the smaller rooms but still a very large screen. We sat about three rows back from the middle. The movie was alot of fun. It was very entertaining. I can't say it's better then the other two but is wasn't worse. All three movies are entertaining. They all have there good parts and there slow parts and this episode wasn't any different. I loved the special effects in this one. At points in the fighting so much is happening on screen it's kind of like visual overload. The bad guys were cool Sandman, a misunderstood father. and then the alien black gooo which takes over Peter for a part of the movie but becomes Venom at the end. It was a fun movie and I look forward to seeing again with my Dad in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment