Friday, July 27, 2007

Comic Con Day 2

Today I had planned go to about six panels but as it normally goes when you are on the floor in the dealers room you are having so much fun that you decide to stay and skip panels. So I went to the Warner Brothers panel first thing at 10am, it was okay there weren't really any kind of movies that I would want to see. After that I went back down the to floor and had so much fun walking around and taking pictures and checking out all the cool stuff. Later in the day I wanted to go to the Eureka panel and got in line about a hour before the panel. The line was huge and I wasn't sure I was going to get in, but of course that is how it normally goes and I got in. That was alot of fun and some of the stars were there so that was extra fun. After that panel I went back down to the floor and hung out there till 7pm (when it closes). It was a fun day.. again tons of people but you expect that. Next up is Day 3, the day of panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment