Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Today is my 37th birthday. It started at 7am when Harry and I had to get up and drive to my Mom and Chuck's because they wanted to make Harry and I a birthday breakfast. We had a nice time, Chuck made us breakfast. Mom and Chuck's neighbor was selling a large screen TV, So mom bought it for us for our Birthday (they still haven't bought anything for Harry's birthday). So we have a new 50" plus TV. Don't really know how big it is but it's nice. It will be a good in between TV before we get our really large HD TV in the future. The rest of the day we have just been packing here and there. Been getting Happy Birthday emails and phone calls all day today. With the move happening in a few weeks I decided not to really do any kind of birthday party so it's been a pretty mellow birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment