Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve at Renee's

Today Harry, Dad and I went over to my cousin's Renee's house. We have spent Christmas Eve with them the past few years. It's always good to see my Dad's side of the family. We try and see at much of them as possible since I found them only a few years ago.

We got there a little early to we could help in making Christmas cookies. When the got there the kids were well into it so we tried to help out were we could. It was alot of fun making cookies with the kids.

After cookies I helped with Dinner, which turned out to be fantastic. After dinner we opened presents and everyone had a great time.

Around 7:30pm Harry, Dad and I left the festivities because we still had to drive Dad home. Harry and I finally got home around 11 and we were exhausted and went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment