Sunday, March 30, 2008

Buying a New Monitor

Today Harry and I went out looking for a new monitor. We had gone out Friday to Best Buy and Circuit City but didn't really find anything and I didn't want buy one just to buy one. I wanted a good monitor but at a decent price. Well we went to Fry's Electronics today and we found this really nice and decently priced monitor right off the bat.

LG W2252TQ-TF 22"W LCD Monitor (10000:1 DFC, 2ms, 1680 x 1050) On Sale $279.95

With an ultrafast 2 ms response time and Digital Fine Contrast ratio of 10,000:1 contrast for sharp image detail, this 22" widescreen flat-panel LCD monitor delivers the stunning visuals you need for gaming and video viewing.

Got it home and hooked it up digitally but kept having issues and finally decided to hook it up analog just so I could use it and I would attempt to figure out why it didn't work digitally for me. It's a beautiful and big monitor.. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment