Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Job

Well as some of you may know my current job will be ending in the next few weeks. I had an interview today with a former co-worker and a former company that I had worked with previously. It's for a new 10 episode Reality Game Show for NBC. They need a Post Super to start the Monday after my last Friday so it seems to work out great. I went in for the interview but it was more of a "here's is what we need to do" meeting. It seemed that the job was mine before I had even gotten there. The job sounded good and it lasted till mid September.

I didn't want to accept until I had a chance to go back to my old job and ask them if there was anything coming up. My current company has a lot of things happening just not soon enough and they couldn't match my pay rate, so I accepted the position at the new job. I start officially on April 14th but will be going in the week prior to work on starting up post.

I would have preferred to take some time off in between jobs as I really do need a break but when something like this comes along you can say no.. this will be my first Network show that I will be working on.. I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment