Monday, April 7, 2008

More Computer Woes

I just have not luck with Computers (PC). Today I got home and Harry informed me that one of my Hard Drives is saying it has errors. I have a dual RAID hard drive system. So if one goes out they both are gone. The first time this happened, about three years ago, I lost four months worth of stuff because I didn't back up all the time. The second time it happened, about a year ago, the computer didn't die instantly it's slowly died and I was able to save everything. So when it happened again today I paniced since I haven't backed up in a month or so. But like the second time the computer is still working but still says it has errors so that means the drives can go at anytime. It's upsetting because the drives is less then a year old. I'm hoping it's not the drive and just some bad files or data on the drive that's causing the error but I won't know until it completely crashed and we have to re-build my computer for the third time in the past three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment