Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wall-E

Today Harry, Bruce and I went to a PGA screening of Wall-E. Wall-E is the latest from Pixar/Disney. When I first saw previews I knew I would like this movie, the robot reminded me of Number 5 from Short Circuit and I was a huge fan of that movie when it came out.

I loved all Pixar movies from Toy Story up to there last one Ratatouille so I knew this one would be no different. And I was right.. WOW.. what a fanatastic movie. I cried within the first twenty minutes and through out the film. It's amazing that you can fall in love with this little robot that barely says three words but just from his reactions you can't help but love him. What was great about this film was that kids will love it as they will like the robots but adults will love it for the underlying story. Yes this movie is about a robot love story but there is so much more.

I can't wait to see this movie again. I went out to Toys R Us to see if they had some toys. We did find a few but not what I was looking for... gotta keep looking as I need my little Wall-E action figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment