Monday, December 1, 2008

Big Screen TV

Well we haven't had much luck with Big Screen TV's. My first 45" TV my brother sold to me for $200 and all it needed was a new screen but it cracked while they were moving it. I was assured that it would be easy to find.. well it wasn't and come to find out they don't make that TV or screens anymore so it became a great big piece of plastic.

Our second big screen 50" that my mom bought from a friend for my birthday last year. After a crazy drive from Newport to Reseda the TV was great and worked for a whole five months before it decided to break down. We paid $50 bucks for a guy to come out and say that this is what is wrong and by the way they don't make those parts anymore.. once again we have a great big piece of plastic.

Well today we decided instead of getting "used" TV's since we don' t have the best of luck we went and got a brand spanking new 60" big screen TV. It's actually a Christmas present from Harry and I to Harry and I.

It's a Mitsubishi 60" 1080p DLP HDTV

We were trying to get a LCD or Plasma but with the size we wanted we would have to spend three times the amount we got this TV for. Best Buy was having one of their cyber Monday sales and we got this 60" TV for a great price of $999.99. It should be arriving this Wednesday and the real question is should we wrap it up and open it on Christmas day... yeah right.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment