Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Big Screen TV

Well today our Big Screen 60" TV was delivered. Of course I couldn't wait to get home and open it up. Though it is a Xmas gift for Harry and I from Harry and I there was no way we were going to wait till Christmas to open it.

When I got home I was surprised on how big the box was and after some moving around of furniture I was able to open it and remove it from the box.

It was beautiful, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hook it up HD 1080i because I needed an HDMI cable but I did want to hook it up to my cable. And though it was just 480i the first thing we watched was a MASH episode and OMG the colors were unbelievable. We played around with the screen sizes, as there are about six different ones. I plan on hooking it up HD this weekend when I get the cable but this TV is huge and the colors are beautiful. Both Harry and I are very happy with our Xmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment