Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Special Guild Shoot

Today was a very special Guild shoot and I was so looking forward to it. I had planned to take a half-day and film this shoot in the morning and come to work mid day. Well things didn't work out as planned. First of all the shoot was way down in Orange and would have take 3 plus hours to get down there by 9am and then it would take hours to get back and if I wanted to work at 1pm I would only be able to stay for an hour or so. Also there was a meeting I had to go to at 11am and since this job pays the bills I couldn't go to this shoot. But I did pass on my camera and tapes to my friend Jared (Gaffer for the Guild) and they said they would get someone to take some footage for me.. so I'll still be able to do a cool BTS about this very special and cool shoot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment