Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Guild Podcast

Well it's official I am going to start a monthly The Guild podcast. I have wanted to do a podcast for a while but really wanted to come up with a unique topic since it seems everyone is doing a podcast these days. A few weeks ago while I lying in bed it came to me that no one is doing a podcast about our favorite Guildies. And since I'm working on the BTS of season two and know all the actors and crew I figure it would be perfect for my podcast topic.

I emailed Felicia to make sure she was cool with the idea and a few days later she said yes. I then went to a fellow crewmember from the second season and asked if she would be interested in co-hosting the show with me. I find when you have two people who play off each other make a more interesting podcast. Of course she was very happy to be part of the project. BTW her name is Jenni.. so it's going to be Kenny and Jenni :)

Today I started to work on an outline for the show and with Jenni's input I think we have the beginnings of a cool podcast. We haven't gotten a name yet but we have some cool ideas. We hope to record our test podcast in a few weeks and have our first official podcast up on itunes mid-February.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment