Monday, February 9, 2009

Pranked!!!


Okay a week ago I foiled the entire desk of one of my friends here at work.. well today I came into work and noticed that there was a curtain hanging over my glass door so you couldn't see in. They did some shooting over the weekend so I figured they did this and forgot to take it down. Well I opened my door and noticed that my desk chair was replaced with a pink love seat with a leopard print draped over it. I then noticed that there were curtains up over all my pictures and my desk lap had changed.. for that matter my desk had changed. Will had changed every single piece of furniture in my office. I could not believe he did this by himself. He actually came in on Sunday and said it took him an hour to make the change. I was very impressed.. he got me.. but now this just makes me want to get him back.. so stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment