Sunday, July 5, 2009

More Cleaning... well kind of

Yesterday was the beginning of our major "spring cleaning". I spent all day long cleaning out some of the garage, while Harry spent the day packing up and categorizing all of our assets. I did pretty good at getting rid of some stuff.. but some of it was tough to part with and I still think I keep to much and may have to go through the stuff again.

Today we were suppose to do more cleaning and we did but we mostly sat on the couch and relaxed. I did manage to get out of the house and do some much needed laundry. We were about three months behind. That is one thing I'm looking forward to with the new house.. having our very own washer and dryer. The place I go is okay but it seems every time I come back home there are a few bleach marks on some shirts or sheets. This time around I think I packed the washer to much and when some of the shirts were done they had dirt and soap marks on them. I have to do re-do about three loads before everything was clean.

And when putting the basket into the jeep I pulled a shoulder muscle.. man getting old sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment