Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kenobi


Today Harry and I went to visit my Dad, brother, sister-in-law and of course my new nephew Kenobi. We've only been to visit once since he was home so I was looking forward to seeing him again. My brother told me that he was gaining weight and started to get chubby. He's also getting better at holding up his head and is awake alot more. I got to spend about a half hour holding him and once again feeding him. And of course I got spit up on for the first time... everyone got a kick out of that. He's adorable and I can't wait to watch him get bigger and bigger.

We also hung out with my Dad and went to the movies.. wanted to see Transformers II but it was starting to late so instead we went and saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, which I had already seen of course but both Harry and Dad have not. I loved it a second time and noticed more with the second viewing and Harry and Dad both seemed to like it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment