Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My 39th Birthday

It's my 39th birthday today and we have been so busy with the house that we didn't plan anything. My mood went up and down all day long. I was not happy that I had to paint for the 24th day, it was very frustrating having to be there all day. All the big stuff had been done so it was baseboards, doors, door trim and touch ups and it's very tedious work. I knew we had to be there because we plan on moving in on Friday and the place is far from being ready.. but it didn't make being there any better... but I did have moments of happiness when I would get birthday Tweets or wishes on facebook. And I'm happy to say that I got a ton of them so that was nice. I also got calls from my mom, dad, and brother along with text from my sister in law and calls from friends Darla and Will. So it wasn't all bad.. just not the way you want to spend your birthday. We did plan to go out afterwards for a birthday dinner but we got out so late and both were so tired we decided to not go out. :( Oh well... Next year will be the big 40 and I'm going to have an AWESOME party.

No comments:

Post a Comment