Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Today we had planned to finish up the painting but may both Harry and I are burnt out and didn't feel like doing it.. instead we sat in front of the TV and chilled. I felt horrible for not doing some work but obviously I didn't feel bad enough to get up and do it. I mean we still have two weeks before the housewarming. ( I know this will come back to bit me in the butt). But because I felt guilty for not painting and wanted to feel productive.. I went ahead with Harry's help and built our office chairs and the DVD rack.

Building chairs is fun.. and it's even more fun when you put things on backwards and have to un-build it. This happen to both Harry and I. And then the DVD rack.. I thought that was going to be the death of me. I guess I wasn't in the building mood.. building this DVD rack frustrated me so much.. but in the end we have some great office chairs and a pretty nice looking DVD rack.

So this day wasn't a total lose.. but I didn't do nearly as much as I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment