Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Yard Work and Podcasts

Today was a carbon copy of yesterday but I actually finished doing yard work, every weed or at least all the ones I could find have been pulled or cut down. Our next big project is preventing weeds from growing. We can't spray because we drink the ground water so Harry and I were thinking of digging up all of our rock roads and laying down plastic (weed barrier) and then placing the rock back over it.. that way water can get through and into the ground but weeds can not grow. It will take a while to do all our roads but in the end it will be well worth the effort and time.

I also finished another podcast KOTG CompanionCast S4E3 which is due to be released on Wednesday August 4th. Would really like to get up to Episode 6 done by the end of the week. Just hope I have enough material to make some good podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment