Saturday, September 17, 2011

A New Podcast

I know some folks will think that I'm crazy, already having 3 podcasts going but I do have several more in the works and one just got a bit closer to actually happening. Months ago Greg Aronowitz and I were chatting and I said we should do a podcast together. Greg has been in the entertainment industry for over 20 years and has worked with some of the greatest in their field (Lucas, Spielberg) and he has such great stories. But we both got busy and the topic kind of went away but not really. Recently Greg and I were talking and he mentioned the podcast again and the ideas started to flow. After we did the interview for the podcast Greg and I talked about the podcast in more details. Of course I can't say anything yet but if the ideas we have actually come to fruition this podcast is going to be epic!!! Not only will it be very entertaining but it's going to be chuck full of very valuable information to those wanting to get into the industry or for those who are just interested in how things work. I am very excited to get started on this one. Greg and I will be getting together in October to work out the details and hopefully with in the next few month we can record and by the beginning of 2012 we can start releasing this new podcast. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment