Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I headed out to my Mom's for Thanksgiving. Joining my dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, aunt, uncle, cousins and grandmother. She lives down in Newport (Balboa Island) so it's a nice trek to get down there. It's always nice hanging out with family. Of course I don't get to see them as much as I would like so when I can it's always special. Had a great Turkey dinner and spent about six hours with them.

Afterwards my buddies Jes and Chris traveled down from northern California for my Thanksgiving / Lord of the Rings movie marathon starting tomorrow. Since the live so far away they traveled down a day earlier and stayed with me. So around 8:30 they showed up and we hung out for a few hours visiting before heading to bed. I'm so excited for this upcoming three day event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment