Monday, December 5, 2011

I Think It's Monday

Being out of work really screws with your sense of time. I really don't have a clue what day of the week most days are. I'll either see something on TV that reminds me of the day or I actually have to look it up on my calendar. Well today is Monday and I'm still sick. But of course I'm not sick enough to try and get things done. It's only a few weeks before Christmas and I still have a ton of shopping to do and some of those folks I have to ship their presents to them. So I took some dayquil in hopes that I could survive out of the house for a few hours.

And I did pretty good. I did manage to go to Target and get pretty much everything I went out for. Grabbed some lunch at El Pollo and then crashed when I got back home. After a few hours of TV and rest I worked on my second homemade Christmas gift. I worked on those for about three hours and got alot of it done, which makes me happy. A few more things and those will be done.. now for my other Christmas gift those are more detailed and take a lot longer to complete.. but I'm working on it.

I did a bit podcast editing, but not nearly as much as I wanted to do. And speaking of podcasts I checked out my podcast reviews on itunes for my Knights of the Guild podcast and saw that I got a 3 star review and when I went to read it, this person complemented the podcast but then at the end of the review wrote this "Kenny comes off a bit snobbish & into himself because he's involved in the production of the show."I guess that's why he gave me 3 stars out of 5. Out of the 70 reviews all but three are 4 or 5 stars and are positive. I have 1 two star and 2 three stars. And a previous review said that "Kenny likes to name drop, like he's a big shot".

You know 98% positive is great and I know there are haters out there who can't help but hate.. that's what they do. So it doesn't bother me when I get these negative reviews but it's still surprising when it happens because it rarely does.

Of course I put it out there in the tweeter and facebook world that I got this negative review and all my wonderful friends came to my rescue with kind comments and encouragement.. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment