Monday, March 5, 2012

A Healthier Me - Day 45

Well I was sick a few weeks ago and stopped working out and haven't really started back up yet.. I have been doing alot more hiking and walking around Disneyland, but really want to get back into my routine of working out 5 days a week.

But it is Monday I still weight myself every Monday and though I haven't been working out regularly I am down to 201.5. Only 1.5 pounds away from my first goal. I did want to accomplish that before March 1st and that didn't happen but I'm actually happy what I have done since mid January.

I have been trying to eat better, which has been a struggle but the scale doesn't lie. I'm not working out but still losing weight so my eating must be getting better. It's still a struggle and I know it will be for a while but in time I hope there comes a time when eating healthy and working out are like second  nature... until then the fight goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment