Friday, April 27, 2012

Hanging with Friends

I love days like these.. Planning to go to Disneyland tomorrow but my friends are so awesome that they came a day early to hang out and spend the night. So first to arrived my by bestie Robert. We went out to Islands for some munchies (Islands). I always enjoy our one on one time, because we can have some very cool conversations. And this lunch was no different.

When we got back to my place Rupert was already at my place making himself some yummies. We played a few games of Clue (I won both :) ) then decided to watch some movies. First up was Wallace and Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. The both of the guys had already seen it but I haven't and it's part of the package of DVD's that my bestie Josh loaned to me to watch.

After Wallace and Gromit, which was a very enjoyable movie we moved to Star Trek (re-launch). I've only seen this movie a few times, though I'm a HUGE Star Trek lover..it's not my Star Trek. But I still love ti and it was awesome watching with my buddies.

Rupert made us some yummy dinner (Corn beef and Hash) and we hung out for an hour or so before Jes arrived to complete our quartet. We chatted with Jes for a half hour or so before calling it a night around midnight.. gotta get up early for Disneyland tomorrow.. wooo hooo

No comments:

Post a Comment