Saturday, December 6, 2014

More Screeners, Table Top & Frozen

First of all I am sick.. I think all the running around with visiting guests the past few weeks has finally done me in. It's time to relax and let my body heal from all the fun :)

I got a bunch of screeners today, first one was Fury, I remember seeing the trailers for this and it looks like a good drama. It has Brad Pitt in it but I'm more interested in seeing Logan Lerman. Next one is Foxcatcher. I know nothing about this one, I have heard alot of Oscar buzz but that's about it for this one. Will have to google it and see what it is about. And the last no is another movie that I have heard nothing about called A Most Violent Year, from the title alone it doesn't sounds like a movie that I'd much enjoy.. but will give it a go.

Today I searched for my name on the Table Top Wall of Kickstarter Names. Wil and company wrote down everyones name who contributed to season three of Table Top. I was one of them and they released a high-resolution picture of said wall. It took me a good 30 minutes of going through the hundreds of names but I finally found mine... it's just above the bottom left shelf.


And I recently came across this short Frozen teaser trailer, I remember seeing bits of this back before Frozen was released. It's pretty cute so I figured I'd share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment