Monday, December 29, 2014

Recording a Harry Potter Podcast

Today I recorded a podcast for Treks in Scifi Podcast. Rico (the owner of that podcast) and I have been trying to get together to record a podcast on the Harry Potter movies and books. We've been talking about it for over a year so we finally booked some time and today is the day.

The recording went really well.. Rico and I work and I have some fun chemistry, we discussed the first book, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone for about 30 minutes before moving on to the movie and talking for another hour. We plan to do each book and movie, one every few months. All I have to do now is edit it together and send it off to Rico so he can post in his podcast feed, If all goes well it should be released January 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment