Monday, May 18, 2015

Hobbit Shirt, Candy Cake & Gotham Finale

I Actually slept for a solid 10 hours last night and work up feeling pretty good. It's my one day off from NerdStrong and I really needed it. I decided to wear a new shirt that I got over the weekend, when I saw this shirt I knew I had to have it... I mean it was made for me.

It was one of my AE's birthdays today and they got her this amazing and extremely sweet cake. It's chocolate through and through but instead of icing it has Kit Kats around the outside and M&M's covering the top. I did have a small piece and it was amazing.. but also super sweet.

In the evening I watched the final two episodes of Gotham. I have to say that I enjoyed this series more then I thought I would. First of all I'm not a big Batman fan but I liked the idea of seeing how everything got started. The series started and there were no redeemable characters, in my opinion. Then Penguin became a favorite, whenever he was on screen it was gold. I started to like Gordan and then about halfway through the season I really started to enjoy Phish's storyline and every Harvey who I hated in the beginning. But each week the story kept me coming back for more. I'm excited that it was picked up for a second season can't wait to see where these characters go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment