Sunday, January 24, 2016

Another NerdStrong Video & X-Files Reopened Special

A new video was released promoting my gym NerdStrong. I really like this one, it would make a pretty good commercial. I actually was interviews for this piece and they used one of my lines. You can also see me working out in the background.


I also watched an X-Files special called X-Files Reopened. I'm super excited for the return of X-Files tonight and just happen to see that they were airing this at 7:30pm. I have seen every episode of the X-Files and the movies so I'm super happy that's it's coming back for a limited 6 episode run. Watching this special just got me super excited for the return of Mulder and Scully. I really don't know much about the storyline and this special does have a few spoilers but I don't think they will ruin anything. You can watch the entire thing below.

No comments:

Post a Comment