Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The Past Few Years - Catching Up On My Geeky Life

So not a whole lot has changed the past several years since I stopped blogging. I'm still working for Original Productions as  Post Production Supervisor on the show Jay Leno's Garage Season Five. I'm still going to Nerdstrong Gym 5 to 6 times a week. I'm still struggling with my diet and my dating life is complicated. I'm still podcasting, currently have two "active" podcasts with MASH 4077 Podcast and The Geek Roundtable. I'm also part of my gym's podcast called We Are Nerdstrong. I'm still producing episodes for my Alien Nation The Newcomers Podcast and Knights of the Guild Podcast, but not on a regular bases. You can still listen to my limited series My Gimpy Life podcast for the webseries My Gimpy Life. And I'm working on revamping and restarting my Confessions of a Fanboy/Fangirl podcast. I hope to have new episodes up by this summer. So I keep myself busy but as I have said I miss blogging so I'm going to try and squeeze this in here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment