Friday, January 1, 2021

I'm Back... Again!!!

First of all let me say that I'm back (yeah I know I've said that a few times these past five years), I haven't really blogged much since 2016. I've tried several times to get back into it but being a daily blogger it always felt overwhelming as I'd try to back blog months stuff and of course wasn't able to. There have been lots of highs and lows the past five years and I may go back and highlight a few of times but starting today I've decided to starting blogging on a more regular bases, it's won't be daily and I may not even post an entire week but I missing blogging. For me blogging was a way for me to get my thoughts down on paper (in a way), yes friends and family could keep up on my life, which is always great, but blogging was like a diary. As I get older my memory fails me more often then not and this blog reminds me of all the amazing (and some not so amazing) times I've had over the years. So starting today January 1st 2021 My Life As A Geek will resume. I want you all who take a moment of your busy lives to read about my geeky life. Just know I may not say it all the time but I appreciate each and everyone one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment