Monday, January 18, 2021

My Podcasts

I'm currently going through all my podcasts and creating an archive of every podcast I have hosted, edited, co-hosted, guest hosted or did a segment for. It's going to take time to gather all that info and I don't know what I'm going to do when I have it all but preliminary numbers are pretty crazy... 

Here's what I have gathered so far. These number are AS OF the end of 2020.

The MASH 4077 Podcast - 243 Episodes

Alien Nation The Newcomers Podcast - 36 Episodes

We Are Nerdstrong Podcast - 47 Episodes

Confessions of a Fanboy Podcast - 12 Episodes

My Gimpy Life Podcast - 19 Episodes

Knights of the Guild Podcast - 132 Episodes

The Geek Roundtable Podcast - 37 Episodes

That's a total of 526 podcast episodes

Then there are the 71 Ready Room podcasts that I did for the Treks in Sci-fi Podcast and another 10 or so guest podcasts I have done over the years. 

I have roughly created, produced, edited, hosted/co-hosted over 600+ podcast episodes since starting in Jan of 2008. And what is great is I'm far from finishing. As current podcasts come to an end I have many more ideas for more podcasts so I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. 

If you're interested in listening to any of the above or getting more info about the podcast please check out my website GeekyfanboyProductions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment