Friday, January 29, 2021

Last Day of Work


Today is my last day on the revival series Monster Garage S1 for Discovery +. It was a crazy ride but in the end we created 8 fantastic and fun episodes that I hope you all check them out. 

I was suppose to start back up on Jay Leno's Garage S6 but because of Covid and California lock down my start date has been postponed until early March (hopefully). So that means I have an entire month off and I can't tell you how excited I am to have this time off. Of course I won't be able to go anywhere which is a bummer but I plan to work on podcasts, continuing with my MASH 4077 Podcast and The Geek Roundtable Podcast. But I'm also reviving an older podcast called Confessions of a Fanboy (Fangirl, Fanperson), which I'm currently looking for guests. I also may do some special episodes for my Alien Nation The Newcomers Podcast, Knights of the Guild podcast and My Gimpy Life podcast. 

Besides podcasting there will come a time with comic cons are back and I want to be ready with new cosplays. So I'll continue to work on my Barley (from Onward) and Mr. Tumnus (Chronicle of Narnia) and repair/fix anything from my Hobbit and Twi-lik Jedi cosplay. 

So it's going to be a busy month for me but between cospalying and podcasting I'll fine time to workout, watch TV and relax of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment