Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Last Outing with My "Little"

Well today was my last outing with Sean. I thought I had a few more weeks and was planning a big event for our last outing. But today when I picked him up I saw a UHaul in front of his place. I asked him when they were moving and he said Monday, which is two days away. It was too late in the day to try and do something big like I hoped to do so we decided to go to Venice beach. He had mentioned that he wanted a tattoo, and of course he is only 12 and his mom would have killed me so instead I got him a Henna Tattoo, which last two to three weeks. He got a huge dragon on his right arm, it turned out pretty good. We then rented "choopers" 3 wheeled bikes and rode along the beach for about an hour. After the ride he wanted to jump into the ocean for one last time. So I sat on the beach while he played in the water for an hour. It was a fun day but also bitter sweet since it was going to be our last outing. I gave him my numbers and email address and told him if he ever need to talk or if he comes to visit to give me a call. It was only for a short time but I really enjoyed hanging out with my "little" brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment