Wednesday, August 9, 2006

New Job

Well as Gene Simmons Family Jewels comes to an end (Aug. 18th). I got a phone call today asking if I was interested in workng as Post Production Supervisor for a new TV series for the LOGO network called " Curl Girls" It's a six part series about six lesbian surfer girls, their lives and loves.

Being so busy with my current job I hadn't even started to look for more work so when I got this call I was surprised and pleased. A former co-worker/Producer recommended me, THANKS Leslie. It starts a few weeks into September which is nice because I can take off a few much needed weeks.

I accepted the job which will run until mid November. Then if things go well I will take off the month of December for the Holidays and start a new job in January, possibly Family Jewels season two.

No comments:

Post a Comment