Monday, August 7, 2006

My Show just Premiered


Well the show I have been working on since Jan. finally had it's premiere. Gene Simmons Family Jewels. They aired two episodes back to back. Harry and I went to the premiere party tonight. It was at Gene Simmons' house. It was a lot of fun. It was good to see former co-workers. It was also fun to see Gene and his family in person. I have seen them for the past seven months on TV but never got to see them in person. Gene was a friendly host and came over to a group of us and put his hand on Harry's back and introduced himself to everyone and shook everyones hand. I've seen the house on Video but it doesn't do it justice. It's in the middle of Beverly Hills up a very private driveway, very nice. All in all a great night. Everyone laughed and cheered in the right places. I hope this is popular so there can be a second season.

No comments:

Post a Comment