Saturday, October 21, 2006

Poltergeist and Wil Wheaton

After reading Wil Wheaton's Blog ( for those who don't know he played Wesley Crusher from Star Trek The Next Generation ), he mentioned that he was a huge fan of Poltergeist and that it was playing at a local theater in South Pasadena at Midnight. I have only seen Poltergeist in the Drive in back in 82 when it came out and thought it would be great to see it again in a movie theater. So my friend Bruce, Harry and I went to see this classic horror movie. Not many people were there about 30 or so and I expect many more but it was a lot of fun. An extra surprise was that Wil Wheaton and his wife sat right in front of us. Both Bruce and I held back our geeky fanboy reaction and enjoyed the movie. I was so tired but it was well worth it... great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment