Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things End... New Beginnings

Well today is offically the day. It's our last day in the apartment. We haven't been there for a week but today is officially they day we had to be out. The only thing we had left was to put the shower head back on and take the cans to recycling.

I had gotten up early again and started to unpack the toy room and organize. Once Harry got up we went to the recycling place and turned in about 3 1/2 bags of crushed cans and got about $80 bucks. We then went over to the apartment, put on the shower head, took one last look and said our goodbyes. It was a good apartment. It was the first place Harry and I got together. So there are many good memories there.

Once home I kicked in to over drive and started to organize the garage, office, bedroom, living room and toy room. By the end of the day I had finished everything I wanted to.... well almost everything. The house is unpacked and everything is in it's place except the toy room. That will take me a bit longer to complete. After I finish the toy room we have to move on to the garage where we have several boxes that need to be gone through and decided to keep or trash. The house looks great and Harry, Daisy and myself are very happy it's all over. Now we can enjoy life in a house.

Soon as I have finished my toy room will be having a house warming party.. be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment