Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wally's Birthday

Today was my uncles birthday party. It was going to be at his daughter's Renee's place out in Hidden Hills. When they have parties they are pretty much and all day thing. We haven't been to Renee's since last Christmas so I wasn't exactly sure I knew the directions. But I figured between Harry and I we would managed. Well we start to drive and continue to drive and I start to notice that none of this looks familar to me. We get past Agora Hills and I turned to Harry and say " I think we went to far" but I didn't see a sign that said "Hidden Hills" or Mulhollun Drive. Harry says "oh I saw a sign for Mulhollum a while back. So we turned around and headed back and of course there the exit was, only 2 miles from where go got on the freeway. So we found the exit and I tried to call my Dad because I couldn't remember the street she lived on. Well his phone had no siginal so we were on our own. After three attempts at dead ends we finally found the right street and made it there.

The party was fun. We got to meet Wally's sister Betty who was visiting from Hawaii and also having a birthday. We hung out and ate for about five hours. I knew we had to take Dad home so we left around 7:30pm and went home to pick up Daisy. I was already super tired and I still had to drive an hour and a half to Corona to drop off day and then back again. Well by the time we got home.. around 11pm I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open.. after watching the news for five minutes we headed to be for some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment