Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kenny's Appreciation Day

Today when I got back from work I noticed that there was birthday wrapping paper covering my office door. When I opened my door my office decorated with various goodies and there was a Happy Birthday banner strung on the wall but the "birth" part was blocked by a sign that said Kenny's Appreciation.. so the sign read Happy Kenny's Appreciation Day. There was also a present on my seat, it was a Internet urinal, it's a bottle that you can pee in and it has an adaptor for women... it's way too funny.

Come to find out that several of my co-workers who know I've been a bit stressed out with this job decided to make this Kenny's Appreciation Day. I was very touched and it just shows you how great some of my co-workers are. So for the rest of the day it was Kenny's Appreciation Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment