Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wedding Cake

Finding a wedding cake has been alot harder then I thought it would be. I had someone lined up who could make what I was asking but he couldn't do it on the day we needed it. I knew of one other cake maker that could do it but she lives up on San Francisco but my best man Christopher was visiting family up there and this person was one of his good friends so I asked him to ask her if it was possible for her to make it and just ship it down here of something. I didn't think anything would come of it but tonight while I was at my 2nd job I got a call from a friend’s friend. Her name is Tina and I met her a few years ago while she was done here.. one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Well she said that she heard I was getting married and needed a cake. I could not believe what I was hearing. She heard what I wanted and was so excited and wanted to make it so we started to make plans. What is great is that she and her husband (who's taking days off work) are coming down here for the weekend to make us our wedding cake. I was in shock when she told me this.. this was been a huge stress in my life and it was as if someone took a huge weight off my chest.

We talked about the details (keep it a secret for guests) on what Harry and I wanted and worked out the details and costs.

This cake is going to rock and be everything that Harry and I want it to be. Thank you Christopher for helping me get Tina to make our dream wedding cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment