Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cleaning/Website/Feeling Sick

Today I managed to clean up around the house.. the big thing was cleaning up the garage. It's been a mess ever since the wedding and I really wanted to clean it up so I can start working out again.. our equipment is in there. So after Harry took Daisy to the park I jumped on in and cleaned it up fairly quickly.

I also started working on my new website.. it's tough since I really don't know how to use HTML, Dreamweaver and Joomla but I'm learning. I don't think I'll get the new site up and running for a few months.. but how knows...

Towards the evening I wasn't feeling so hot.. had an earache and sore throat and this massive headache. It was coming from the back of my head and when I went to feel back there I had a huge lump. Not sure where that came from, could have been a spider bite, there were lots of webs and I destroying in the garage. Could have something to do with my ear and throat hurting.. not sure.. I'll see if it's better tomorrow as of now it hurts and it's tough to lay down on that side... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment